- Banquet & Reception Sites
- Beauty / Makeup
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Bands & Orchestras / Live Music
- Bridal Registry
- Bridal Showers, luncheons
- Cakes & Cake Accessories
- Disc Jockeys
- Florists Flowers & Decorations
- Hotels/ Guest Accommodation
- Honeymoon & Travel
- Invitations & Favors
- Party Rentals
- Wedding Planners
- Unique Venues
- Entertainment / Decor
- 21 Club
- Alger House
- Barbara’s Florist
- Blue Sheep Bake Shop
- Broad Street Ballroom
- Bronx Zoo
- Buca di Beppo
- Butterfly Bake Shop
- Central Park Zoo & NYC Zoos
- Chelsea Piers Sunset Terrace
- Chilly Willy & Cool Carl’s Ice Service Willy
- Cipriani 42nd Street
- City Sweets & Confections
- Delegates Dining Room at the United Nations / Ambassadors River View at the United Nations
- Edison Ballroom
- Ethos Gallery 51St
- EVR New York
- FIG & OLIVE Meatpacking NY
- Gotham Hall
- Industria Superstudio
- JW Marriott Essex House
- Langdon Florist
- Le Cirque
- Lighthouse, Conference Center & Theater
- Lincoln Center
- Luxe Event Rentals
- Manhattan Penthouse
- Maritime Parc
- Midtown Loft and Terrace
- Neuman’s Kitchen
- New York Water Taxi and Circle Line Downtown
- New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania
- Openhouse Gallery
- Party Psychic
- Planet Hollywood Times Square
- Poetry at Parties
- Prince George Ballroom
- R Lounge at Two Times Square
- Raymi Restaurant
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57
- Sarah Merians Photography & Video Company
- Scoozi Events
- Skyline Orchestra
- SouthWest NY
- Sterling Affair Catering
- Studio Arte
- The Altman Building
- The Boathouse
- The Carlton Hotel
- The Foundry L.I.C.
- The Glass Houses
- The J ROOM
- The Lofts at Prince
- The Manhattan Center
- The New York Academy of Medicine
- The View Restaurant & Lounge
- Union Square Ballroom
- Valie Entertainment
- Y-Clad's Hidden Gem
Planning a Wedding?
Quickly Find Available Wedding Professionals That Match Your Needs and Budget
Making it easier to tie the knot, the WeddingVenueGuide.com Directory has been created to help you quickly find the venues, wedding services and resources you're looking for. Pressed for time? Use the category menu to the left for easy navigation. Take advantage of our complimentary, time-saving online inquiry form to bottom form to check availability, request price quotes or ask specific questions from many vendors all at once. There's absolutely no need to contact each vendor one at a time. Allow our members to contact you with relevant information matching your specific criteria. Then narrow down your decision.
Find the Perfect Wedding Venues
110 E 42nd St , New York, NY 10017 , click to view (phone)
Cipriani 42nd Street is just the place if you are looking for a sophisticated celebration for your wedding. Cipriani is located conveniently in the heart of Manhattan. This Italian Renaissance, inspired masterpiece ...
405 East 42nd Street , New York City, New York 10017 , click to view (phone)
Have your next event Where The World Meets at the DelegatesDining Room at the United Nations. We’ve played host to Presidents,Kings, Heads of State as well as corporate, fashion and weddingevents from around the world.
240 West 47th Street , New York, NY 10036 , click to view (phone)
The recently renovated Edison Ballroom, with its exquisite art decostyle blended with a touch of modern design, is perfect for hostinga wide variety of corporate, charitable and social functions.
635 West 42nd Street , New York, NY 10036 , click to view (phone)
If modern, elegant style is what you want for your wedding then Espace is the perfect location for your special day. This beautiful, masterpiece venue is located in Midtown Manhattan and designed with every ...
905 1st Ave. , New York, NY 10022 , click to view (phone)
At Ethos Gallery, we transport diners to the Mediterranean on a journey they won’t forget. Voted Manhattan’s finest casual Greek restaurant and its peers consider it one of the best restaurants in New York City.
1356 Broadway , New York, NY 10018 , click to view (phone)
Gotham Hall is the host to elegant social events, corporate gatherings and non-profit galas. This stylish venue is the perfect choice for your wedding. Here your guests will enjoy the uncompromising attention to detail ...
775 Washington Street/ 356 West 12th Street , New York City, NY 10014 , click to view (phone)
Nestled between Manhattan’s Meatpacking District and the West Village, Industria Superstudio is a photographic complex and event space known for its unique industrial character.
Midtown Loft and Terrace
5,000 Loft - 3,400 Terrace sq. ft. sq.ft.
Number of ppl. cocktail: 300
Number of ppl. seated: 180
Number of ppl. cocktail: 1,500
Number of ppl. seated: 750
15,000 sq. ft. sq.ft.
Number of ppl. cocktail: 1,800
Number of ppl. seated: 600
Union Square Ballroom
Number of ppl. cocktail: 500
Number of ppl. seated: 200
Number of ppl. cocktail: 1,100
Number of ppl. seated: 500
Broad Street Ballroom
Number of ppl. cocktail: 650
Number of ppl. seated: 800
The Glass Houses
Number of ppl. cocktail: 200
Number of ppl. seated: 150
10,000 sq. ft. sq.ft.
Number of ppl. cocktail: 100 - 1,200
Number of ppl. seated: 1,200
Top 10 Reasons New York Wedding Planners and Brides in NYC use the Wedding Venue Guide.
New York Wedding Planners, event planners, and brides know that planning your own wedding can be a process fraught with stress, especially with all of the options New York City provides. The tools available through Wedding Venue Guide are designed to help you quickly make better decisions regarding your wedding plans in NYC. Whether you need a venue for your reception or just a rehearsal dinner or bridal shower, Wedding Venue Guide will be your best wedding plan advisor.
1. Top NYC Venues – Wedding Venue Guide maintains a comprehensive database of the best halls, ballrooms, restaurants and penthouses in New York City. Listings for venues in surrounding areas, including Connecticut and New Jersey, also feature the top venues available outside of Manhattan.
2. Stress-Free Planning – Our listings, directories and other services are designed to make your life easier while planning the best possible wedding event. Planning is a time-consuming process, and industry estimates indicate that more than half of all brides find planning to be very stressful. Ease that stress by using our planning tools to make better decisions more quickly.
3. Save Tons of Time – You can save yourself hours of time on planning research when you use Wedding Venue Guide’s listings. You can be sure that any site listed in our database is managed by professionals and will be well-equipped to handle all of your wedding needs.
4. Monthly Venue Additions – The listings available through Wedding Venue Guide are always increasing, accommodating new top-quality venues opening in New York City and surrounding areas. If you’re just starting your wedding plans and you don’t see the venue of your dreams, come back later and find exactly what you’re looking for.
5. Articles & Newsletter – Content posted regularly to our website features tips, tricks and advice for soon-to-be brides who want to explore all of their wedding options. Wedding Venue Guide’s monthly newsletter brings this expert advice directly to your email inbox throughout your planning process.
6. Restaurant Listings – Now that you have your perfect venue selected, use Wedding Venue Guide to schedule your bridal shower and rehearsal dinner as well. Combine your dream wedding venue with any of NYC’s quality dining options to create a stellar wedding experience.
7. New Venue Openings – We strive to stay on top of all the latest openings in the event venue industry to deliver the best value to our clients. If a top-quality New York City setting opens its doors for weddings, we’ll know about it first.
8. Bridal Trade Shows – We spend time attending as many trade shows and bridal industry networking events as possible. We take the information we learn and the business relationships we build through those events and use it to make our online service better for you.
9. Planning Support – Need help with an important planning decision and unsure of where to turn? We will put you in touch with planning staff who will help you make sense of all your different wedding options.
10. Photographer Listings – After you build the wedding event of your dreams, scroll through our wedding photography options to find a service that will help you properly memorialize your day. Once you’ve landed the best venue available, make sure you have a record of the date you’ve been planning for more than a year.
Wedding Venue Guide is (a one-stop online resource for wedding planners, providing databases of venues, restaurants, photographers and other wedding needs.)